- Instructions for redemption to be followed by Customers:
Any person who purchases a KitKat 3 Finger (27.5g at MRP Rs.20/-) or KitKat 4 Finger (37.3g at MRP Rs.25/-) (collectively, hereafter referred to as "Product") during period from 1st October 2016 to 14th February 2017("Offer Period") will get a unique code ("Code") in a scratch card along with the Product pack from the authorised re-seller of the Product (such person hereinafter referred to as "Customer" and such offer "Offer").
- The Customer shall, in order to redeem the Code, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftvoucher and on the login page, enter their email id & password for his/ her Amazon.in account. A Customer not already registered on the Amazon.in Website, shall first register himself/ herself. The Customer shall use applicable Codes forming part of this Offer and click on "Add Now". Only 3 Codes can be redeemed per account. Last date for adding the Codes to the account is 14th February 2017. Offer now extended until 14th February 2017. Offer originally valid until 30th December 2016. All other terms & conditions remain the same. Learn more at www.amazon.in/giftvouchertnc. *T&Cs available at www.amazon.in/kitkat.
- No cash in lieu of the Code shall be paid to Customer. The assigned amount of the Code shall be credited to the Amazon.in account of the Customer upon redemption of the Code. The value of the Code so credited to Amazon.in account can be used to purchase eligible products on the Amazon.in website only subject to the terms and conditions available at www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc]. In case the Customer purchases a product that is greater in value of the redeemed Code, Customer would have to pay for the differential amount through any of the payment means available/accepted on Amazon.in.
- Participation in this Offer is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Products also available without this Offer. By participating in this Offer, each Customer is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This Offer is being conducted by NESTLÉ India Ltd ("NESTLÉ") in association with Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("Amazon").
- This Offer is valid in India during the Offer Period on purchase of the Product and on limited stocks only.
- The Offer is valid for the citizens of India except for the employees and family members of Nestlé and Amazon, their associate companies, their joint venture partners, NESTLÉ's co-packers, NESTLÉ's distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.
- The Codes would be valid till 14th February, 2017. Offer originally valid until 30th December 2016. Customer would not be able to avail the offer after Offer Period. Customer agrees to waive off right of redemption on the date of expiry of Offer Period.
- In case of any conflict between terms and conditions printed on the pack/insert/voucher of the Product and the terms on the Amazon.in website, terms and conditions on the Amazon.in website shall prevail.
- Code offered as part of this Offer is non-transferrable, non-refundable. At any stage, NESTLÉ and/or Amazon reserve their right to call upon the Customer to submit any document for verification of identity as per their sole discretion.
- Neither NESTLÉ nor Amazon.com will be liable for any delay in actual redemption under this Offer reflecting in the Customers’ account.
- By availing the Offer, the Customer expressly agrees that Amazon and NESTLÉ will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by you in relation to the Code and/ or the Offer.
- At any time Amazon and/or NESTLÉ reserve the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms without further notice. NESTLÉ and/or Amazon reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute Offer at any time without any prior notice.
- NESTLÉ and/or Amazon may require Customers to participate in promotional activities (such as publicity and photography), free of charge, and he/ she consents to the usage of his/her name, photograph, film recording, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for media coverage, news or information and for advertising or promotional purposes in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration. The foregoing license shall survive any termination or expiration of this Offer.
- The Customer waives conditions of DND register by availing the Offer.
- All Customer related queries for this Offer can be addressed to NESTLÉ Customer Service at 18001031947.
- NESTLÉ and/or Amazon shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Acts of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- Customer agrees that use of this Offer is at its sole risk. Nestlé, Amazon and their respective affiliates, and officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, availability, and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The terms and conditions of this Offer shall be governed by Indian Laws. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts ("Disputes") arising out of the Offer between NESTLÉ and the customer shall be referred for arbitration to a sole arbitrator to be appointed by NESTLÉ whose decision shall be final and binding on all. The seat of arbitration shall be Delhi. The Courts at Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.
Terms and Conditions: Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by QwikCilver
These terms and conditions apply to Amazon.in Gift Cards ("Gift Cards") issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited ("QwikCilver"). QwikCilver is a private limited company organized under the laws of India, and is the issuer of Gift Cards. By purchasing or using a Gift Card, you are agreeing to and accept these terms and conditions.
Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.in. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer's Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift Card balance will remain associated with the redeemer’s Amazon.in account and applied to purchases in order of earliest expiration date. If a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with by credit card, net banking or debit card. No fees or charges apply to Gift Cards. QwikCilver may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards that they purchase or use.
Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, expire one year from the date of issuance. Gift Cards may only be purchased in denominations ranging from Rs. 10 to Rs. 10,000, or such other limits as QwikCilver may determine. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Card balances associated with an Amazon.in account may not be transferred to another Amazon.in account. No interest will be payable by QwikCilver on any Gift Card or Gift Card balance. QwikCilver makes no representation or warranty that www.amazon.in will always be accessible without interruption.
QwikCilver is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on www.amazon.in.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You, QwikCilver and Amazon each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore. You agree to indemnify QwikCilver and Amazon for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- Limitation of Liability.
NEITHER QWIKCILVER NOR AMAZON MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- General Terms.
The Amazon.in Conditions of Use apply to Gift Cards. QwikCilver reserves the right to change these Gift Card terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
- QwickCilver Contact Information.
Customer Service contact number: 1800 102 4438
Website address: www.qwikcilver.com